Caring for your Eyelash Extensions
- Avoid getting the lashes wet for the first 24 hours to allow the lashes to completely cure.
- Do not pick or pull your lashes.
- Wear a head band during exercise.
- Avoid hot steams and saunas for the first 48 hours.
- Do not use eyelash curlers on your eyelash extensions.
- Avoid anything oil around the eyes- eyelashes, to prevent premature eyelash extensions fall out.
- Do not use Q tips around the lashes.
- Do not apply regular/drug store “mascaras” on extensions